The Economic Vitality Action Team
What is economic vitality and how does it relate to sustainability?
We have developed a set of agreements—principles that can serve as rallying points for developing the Corvallis economy to meet our needs and those of our ecological systems.
Our 7 Agreements:
- Demographic diversity
- Available jobs and meaningful work
- Recognition of limits to growth
- Local production and consumption
- Sufficient infrastructure
- Congruent culture and governance
- Proactive transition
Read more about our team’s perspectives.
Join our Google Group so you don’t miss out on anything!
• Learn more about our vision, goals, strategies and actions.