Water Conservation Techniques
- Simple Steps to Save Water
- 25 Ways to Conserve Water in the Home and Yard
- Water Conservation Techniques That Make Every Drop Count
- Oregon Smart Guide – Rainwater Harvesting
- State Code for Oregon Please note the strict code for potable water. As noted later in the document, rainwater collection for irrigation is exempt from many of the most strict code requirements.
- The Texas Manual on Rainwater Harvesting
- Virginia Rainwater Harvesting Manual (second edition 2009)
- Video: RiverSmart Rainwater Collection
- Rainwater Collection Classes are held at the First Alternative Natural Foods Co-op South Store Meeting Room two to three times per year. Free admission, but pre-registration is required. Call (541) 753-3115 ext. 0 for class offerings.
- Lane County Community College in Eugene offers classes in Rainwater Collection through the Water Conservation Technician Program. Call (541) 463-3977.
- Proposed new Greywater Code in Oregon
- Create an Oasis with Greywater
- Grey Water Action
On-Site Wastewater Treatment
- The Oregon Rain Garden Guide
- Rain Gardens
- Rain Garden Design & Construction: A Northern Virginia Homeowner’s Guide
- Video: RiverSmart Rain Gardens Part 1