Volunteer & Internship Opportunities
Applications accepted year-round
• Internship Description & Application Requirements
Action Team Projects
- Community Inclusion – Networking with social justice groups
- Economic Vitality – Business of the Week, Buy Local First Campaign, local investing, sustainable economy discussion groups
- Education – Oregon Green Schools Initiative, holistic learning project
- Energy – Take Charge Corvallis (tabling, distributing LED light bulbs)
- Food – Corvallis Garden Resource Guide, Local Food E-Newsletter, Edible Garden Tours, Local Eats Week, Simply Seasonal recipes, Resilient Neighborhoods project
- Health & Human Services – Green cleaning campaign
- Housing – Video of the many faces of homelessness
- Land Use – Green Building Project
- Natural Areas – Natural Areas Celebration Week, Backyard/Community Wildlife Habitat, Promoting Pollinators
- Transportation – Car-free Corvallis Visitor’s Guide, Out-of-town Transit Guide, Walk Your Walk work group, Bike Lane Obstruction Education, Bike Valet at Septembeerfest and Fall Festival, Car Free Day & Pedalpalooza
- Waste Prevention – Community Newsletter Education, Corvallis Area ReUse Directory, Recycling Block Captain Program, recycling and composting at multi-unit residences
- Water – Maintain and promote the Three Waters Project at the South Co-op, Corvallis Creeks Projects: research local creeks, lead stream tours, give presentations and provide information at events. Initiate and manage on-the-ground projects to revive life in the creeks. Produce outdoor displays, brochures, and non-print media
Communications & Marketing Committee – Harvest Sunshine Solar Campaign, development of a comprehensive marketing plan, storytelling project, working on the website
Post flyers, table at events, arrange meetings, take notes, etc.
Ready to volunteer?
Need more information?
- Contact our Administrative Assistant, .
- Fill out the volunteer application. This will put you in touch with action team leaders.