That question was asked at Town Hall 2011 and answered by attendees. Here are some of their responses related to ENERGY:
- Schedule a resource efficiency review with the Corvallis Environmental Center, then implement the suggestions.
- Use energy-efficient lighting, and turn off the lights when they’re not in use.
- Use better electrical sources like solar.
- Take advantage of Oregon’s Feed In Tariff program before it goes away.
- Share with your customers what you are doing to reduce your energy use.