Did you know the Corvallis Transit System (CTS) is FARE-FREE? There’s no need to worry about whether you have change. Just walk right on, and enjoy the ride!
There are a lot of good reasons to ride the bus!
- It’s comfortable. The bus is heated in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer.
- It frees you up. Instead of keeping your eyes on the road, you can look around, read a book, take a quick nap, or use your time to get something done.
- It’s fun. Take a bus field trip with your kids. They’ll love it.
- It’s a new experience. Looking for something a little different? Surprise your sweetie with a unique ride for date night. There’s even a special late-night service called the Night Owl that runs on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays during the school year.
- It’s eco-friendly. Riding the bus instead of riding in a car uses less energy, produces less pollution, and helps reduce the impacts of climate change.
- It’s easy. The Where’s My Bus feature offers real-time bus information and a quick and easy mobile version.
Explore nearby cities using other transit systems that connect to Corvallis. It’s an easy ride to Newport on Benton County’s Coast to Valley Express, and you can get to the City of Adair Village on the 99 Express.
Or try the new Corvallis-Amtrak Connector! It operates five times a day on Thursday through Monday, as well as on major holidays, allowing riders to reach their desired destination without worrying about holiday closures.
The Corvallis-Amtrak Connector provides regular bus service between several points in Corvallis and the passenger rail station in Albany. The schedule is timed to coincide with all of the northbound and some of the southbound arrivals.
So Get on Board – and leave the driving to someone else!