Choose from 14 area restaurants for a Local 6 sample plate under $10!
Savor the bounty of autumn with an amazing assortment of tasty treats, prepared by our local restaurants.
During Local Eats Week, participating restaurants are offering a sample plate for less than $10 featuring primarily Local 6 ingredients.
Choose from 14 participating restaurants, then post a photo on Facebook to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate to one of these great local restaurants!
- Bellhop – Eggplant Parmesan
- Block 15 – Butternut Squash and Chipotle Chili
- Bombs Away Cafe – TBD
- Castor – Green Bean Salad
- Caves – Chiles Relleno Ahogado
- Downward Dog Cafe – TBD
- First Alternative Co-op – Meal kit: Veggie Enchiladas for 2-4 people. $20
- Laughing Planet Cafe – TBD
- Nearly Normal’s – Roasted Butternut Tacos
- New Morning Bakery – Roasted Vegetable Fritatta
- Sky High – Sweet Potato, Chard, Poblano Hash with Yogurt Cream, and Delicata Squash Chips
- Taco Vino – Local feature may change day to day
- The Dizzy Hen – Fried Chicken with Potato Salad, Fresh Tomato, Greens and Pesto
- White Wind Superfoods – Ah Maca Mazing Smoothie: apple juice, carrot juice, blueberries, aronia berries, maca, avocado, hemp, spinach
Win a $25 Gift Certificate from a local restaurant!
- Go to Local Eats Week 2018 event on Facebook.
- Check in at the participating Local 6 restaurant where you are.
- Post a photo of your Local 6 sample plate and tag the restaurant.
One drawing entry per post. Visit multiple restaurants and post again to increase your chances of winning!
Select a different restaurant for each day of Local Eats Week and mark it on your calendar! You’ll delight in the wide array of colorful, flavorful local food available. Don’t miss this opportunity to celebrate the fall harvest, support locally owned businesses, and try some new and delicious food – all in one swoop of your fork and knife!
Local Eats Week is an annual event that encourages local restaurants to source more of their ingredients from the Local 6 area. Local 6 refers to products grown, produced, or processed by farms or businesses owned and operated within the six counties touching and including Benton County (Benton, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Marion, and Polk). Our goal is to increase the percentage of locally produced food consumed by the community, in order to create a vibrant and secure local food system.
Organized by the Food Action Team’s Local 6 Connection.