THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT YEAR.
In the next 20 years, 64% of Oregon’s agricultural land will transition to new owners. Come and meet local farmers as they discuss what this means for local food, farming, and farmers. Bring your curiosity and questions for a lively discussion and Q&A to learn how we can support our local farmers, local food, and local economy.
Presenters include these three local farmers:
- Jamie Kitzrow, Spring Hill Farms
- Peter Kenagy, Kenagy Family Farm
- Aimee Marciniak, Grassward Dairy
Also learn about these resources for all farmers:
- Friends of Family Farmers
- Oregon Agricultural Trust
- OSU Small Farms Education
- Rogue Farm Corp
Thursday, March 26 • 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
Organized by Corvallis Sustainability Coalition’s Food Action Team and the Corvallis-Benton County Economic Development Office.