Want to help our community make the transition to renewable energy?
Solarize Corvallis is a grassroots initiative to put solar panels at as many buildings in our community as possible by the year 2025.
Download our Solarize Corvallis fact sheet to post, or for more information.
With your help, the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition and Oregon Clean Power Cooperative are working to add solar to our schools, low-income housing, government buildings and nonprofits.
Check out our first Solarize Corvallis projects:
- Corvallis School District Offices – 150 kW ground-mounted solar array (installed March 2020)
- Old Mill Center for Children & Families – 100 kW rooftop solar array (installed August 2020)
- Benton County Government Building, 5400 SW Research Way – 110 kW rooftop solar array (to be completed October 2020)
Help fund our next projects:
- Mountain View Elementary School & Corvallis High School – A few more investors are needed
- OSU Valley Library – A few more investors are needed
Let’s accelerate our community’s transition to renewable energy and create a brighter future for all of us!
Find out how you can participate in this exciting initiative HERE.