Leadership & Committees
We are a volunteer-based organization, including our leadership and committees.
- Steering Committee: Guides the Coalition by setting policy, developing strategy, and overseeing finances. Members serve as liaisons to action teams and are members of operating committees.
- Executive Committee: Composed of members of the Steering Committee, carries out the day-to-day responsibilities of the Coalition.
- Governance Committee: Members of the Executive Committee, responsible for ongoing reviews and recommendations to enhance the quality and future viability of the Steering Committee. Chaired by the Vice Facilitator.
- Facilitator/Director: Coordinates the Coalition’s programs and activities.
Steering Committee members and the organizations they represent:
- Alvin Eshe – Member at Large
- Loma Hammond – Member at Large
- Cindee Lolik* – First Alternative Natural Foods Co-op
- Linda Lovett – Member at Large
- Randy Macdonald – Member at Large
- Robert Mauger, Secretary* – Corvallis Bicycle Collective, The Law Office of Robert L. Mauger
- Sean McGuire – Benton County
- Annette Mills, Facilitator* – League of Women Voters of Corvallis
- Dave Persohn, Treasurer – Member at Large
- Kyle Reed – OSU Students
- Ann Scheerer – Member at Large
- Dave Toler – Member at Large
- Brandon Trelstad, Vice Facilitator* – Oregon State University
* Executive Committee
Hal Brauner is The City Council Liaison to the Steering Committee.
Three operating committees support the Coalition and its action teams.
Communications & Marketing Committee
- Develops communication tools
- Communicates the activities and accomplishments of the Coalition, its action teams and partner organizations
- Educates the community about sustainability
- Develops and reviews fiscal procedures, revenue plans, and forecasts
- Provides support to Development Committee
- Prepares and monitors the annual budget
- Creates and directs fundraising efforts