Help our community make the transition to renewable energy!
We’re working with local organizations to install solar panels at as many buildings in our community as possible by the year 2025.
Take a look at our 2021 projects:
- Corvallis High School – An additional 150 kW rooftop solar array (installed April 2021)
- Third Street Commons (former Budget Inn), which is owned by Corvallis Housing First – We’ve successfully raised enough funds from the community for installation of a 20 kW rooftop solar array (to be installed in December 2021)
- First United Methodist Church Community Center – 40 KW rooftop solar array with battery backup (installed November 2021)
- COMING SOON! Block 15 Brewery and Tap Room, 3415 SW Deschutes Street – 98 kW rooftop solar array (to be installed in December 2021)
Make a difference — now, and from now on.
- Save energy.
- Provide backup power sources during a blackout.
- Reduce our community’s carbon footprint.
- Set an example of sustainability, both here and beyond
That’s our goal.
And to do it, we need you!
Do you want to invest in the next project? Buy one or more shares* through the Oregon Clean Power Cooperative. Dividends will be paid out annually until you’ve received your full investment back.
* Minimum investment $1,000
Your tax-deductible donation to the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition will be used to support Solarize Corvallis. No matter how large or small your gift may be, be assured it will have an impact — both now, and years from now.