It’s On Us, Corvallis
A group of passionate volunteers interested in food security, boosting the local economy, nourishment, and trust, have created a program where community-sourced funds provide meals for folks who need a boost, business to restaurants, and security to our friends and neighbors. This effort is in direct response to COVID-19’s devastating effects on local business, employees, and community members, but, with your help, we think this fund has staying power.
- Local restaurants commit to serving a set number of community meals on a set date.
- IOU Corvallis pays the restaurant full price for the meals.
- IOU Corvallis and Dial-a-bus take care of the delivery.
- The community donates the funds for community meals.
- Community meals are enjoyed by anyone, no questions asked!
You can make donations via GoFundMe or through the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition using the links below. The funds go directly into weekly action and all funds are distributed directly to participating restaurants.