How do I retrofit my house?
Retrofit! Is a free clinic offered by one of our volunteers who is a retired architect. She helps homeowners evaluate their existing home energy usage and establish a path forward to improve sustainability. Learn more.
To sign up, contact us.
Downloadable Information about Home Retrofits
- Energy Retrofit of Older Home
- Passive House with cutting edge features (pictures)
- Energy trust programs
- Manufactured Home contacts for upgrades
- What can you do about climate change?
Local Organizations That May Help Lower Income Households Reduce Retrofitting and Home Repair Costs
- Energy Trust Incentives and Rebates
- Benton Habitat for Humanity
- Community Services Consortium
- Seeds for the Sol — helps lower income households install solar PV
- Corvallis Environmental Center –installs free LED lightbulbs for Pacific Power customers
- City of Corvallis — loan program for home repairs, repayable at sale of home