How do I retrofit my house?
Retrofit! is a free clinic offered by Nancy Evenson, one of our volunteers who is a retired architect. She helps homeowners evaluate their existing home energy usage and establish a path forward to improve sustainability. Learn more.
Downloadable information about home retrofits
- Energy retrofit of older home
- Passive house with cutting edge features (pictures)
- Energy Trust programs
- Manufactured home contacts for upgrades
- What can you do about climate change?
Local organizations that may help lower income households reduce retrofitting and home repair costs
- Energy Trust incentives and rebates
- Benton Habitat for Humanity
- Community Services Consortium
- Seeds for the Sol – helps lower income households install solar PV
- Corvallis Environmental Center –installs free LED lightbulbs for Pacific Power customers
- City of Corvallis – loan program for home repairs, repayable at sale of home
Electrify everything: How to quickly switch from fossil fuels to renewables