Three Waters: OSU
Tapwater • Wastewater • Stormwater
In an effort to improve Corvallis water management practices, the Water Action Team has teamed up with various groups within Oregon State University to analyze, design and implement a wide range of projects that will help us continue to become one of the most water-smart and water-efficient towns in the country.
Below is a list of our past, present and ongoing projects with OSU.
- Benton County Experimental Raingarden 2014
- Linus Pauling Middle School Bioswale 2014
- OSU Greenroof Design 2014
- OSU Rainwater Harvesting Design and Installation 2014
- OSU Reser Stadium Design 2014
- OSU Stormwater System Analysis 2014
- OSU Women’s Field Design 2014
- OSU Stormwater Model 2013
- Greywater Project 2011
- Jefferson Way Stormwater Outfall Bioremediation—canceled
- Bicycle Waterpump 2010
- Jefferson Way Stormwater Project 2009