Discover our creative community as you delight in all that downtown Corvallis has to offer!
3rd Thursday on February 16, from 4:00 to 8:00 pm, will feature local artists, local food, and local businesses – most of which are at venues within walking distance of downtown. Printed and online maps to the 3rd Thursday venues will be available at each of the participating locations, as well as on the Corvallis Arts Walk website at https://corvallisartswalk.com/map.
This new monthly celebration is a collaboration among Corvallis Arts Walk, the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition’s Economic Vitality Action Team, and the Coalition’s Food Action Team. The 3rd Thursday collaboration was initiated by members of the Economic Vitality Action Team who are interested in fostering a thriving local arts and entertainment hub as an economic driver. They reached out to organizers of the Corvallis Arts Walk and the Food Action Team to combine existing efforts into an ongoing 3rd Thursday event in downtown Corvallis.
Participating businesses and artists on February 16th include the following businesses, galleries, and artists:
- New Morning Bakery – Featuring the finest, freshest ingredients in their renowned food and treats
- Heartland Humane Society Thrift Shop – 50% off all clothing
- The Arts Center – Jim & Ruth Howland Community Open and Easy World, photographic images by June T. Sanders
- Adrienne Fritze in-person – Open Studio Evening
- Truckenbrod Gallery – Seeing a River, featuring Andrew Myers, Jerri Bartholomew, and Leah Wilson
- Corvallis Historical Museum – Collage demonstration with Pam Pniak Thompson & Erin Wallace; also, Fire, Fury & Resilience: Totem Witnesses and Turtle Wisdom featuring work by Betty LaDuke
- Pegasus Gallery – Explorations in Fractal and Digital Imagery, featuring digital portraits by Paul Griffitts
- Art in the Gallery – For Up in Smoke, featuring the work of Rebecca Arthur
- Terra Viva Gallery – Work by Anna Russell
- The Reynolds Law Firm – Earth-inspired weaving and mixed media by Emily McKenzie
- Olivia Rivera – In-person
February is the fourth month of this new monthly celebration, which is a collaboration among Corvallis Arts Walk, the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition’s Economic Vitality Action Team, and the Coalition’s Food Action Team.
The goal of the 3rd Thursday program is to establish Corvallis as a destination for local arts and entertainment, local food, and local shopping. By highlighting our rich local arts community, as well as the artistry of our local chefs, local food producers, and local business owners, organizers aim to showcase and celebrate the creative talents that are offered by our community.
Let’s join together to support our local economy and the people who make Corvallis a special place. We hope you’ll make downtown Corvallis a regular destination on the 3rd Thursday of the month from 4:00 to 8:00 pm. And if you plan to attend, please consider walking, biking, or taking the bus. Downtown Corvallis is accessible by all local bus routes. See you there!