• • • • • ON HOLD DUE TO COVID • • • • •
Prescription bottles are NOT recyclable.
But now you can reuse your prescription bottles instead of throwing them out!
Rice’s Pharmacy is proud to offer a new program. Return your prescription bottle and they will refill your prescription using the same bottle.
Reusing is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Clean your current Rice’s prescription bottle *
- Drop your bottle off at the pharmacy counter
- Pick up at your convenience or wait until processed
* Your prescription must have valid refills and not have exceeded its expiration date
Transferring prescriptions to Rice’s is easy.
Just call Rice’s or stop by in person. They will need the name and phone number of your current pharmacy, patient name, date of birth, and the prescription number or name of medication. Rice’s can collect all other information necessary over the phone or in person at the time of pickup.
Prescription Bottle ReUse is a collaboration of Rice’s Pharmacy and the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition’s Waste Prevention Action Team.