Solarize Corvallis is a partnership between the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition and Oregon Clean Power Cooperative. Check out our first Solarize Corvallis projects:
- Corvallis School District Offices – 150 kW ground-mounted solar array (installed March 2020)
- Old Mill Center for Children & Families – 100 kW rooftop solar array (installed August 2020)
- Benton County Kalapuya Building, 5400 SW Research Way – 110 kW rooftop solar array (installed October 2020)
- Corvallis High School – 150 kW rooftop solar array (installed April 2021)
- First United Methodist Church Community Center – 40 KW rooftop solar array with battery backup (installed November 2021)
- Block 15 Brewery and Tap Room, 3415 SW Deschutes Street – 98 kW rooftop solar array (installed December 2021)
- Third Street Commons (former Budget Inn, owned by Corvallis Housing First) – 30 kW rooftop solar array (installed February 2022)
We are currently in the development stage to bring solar to four additional schools and businesses.
Let’s accelerate our community’s transition to renewable energy and create a brighter future for all of us!
- Find out how you can participate in this exciting initiative.
- Make a difference — now, and from now on.
- Save energy.
- Provide backup power sources during a blackout.
- Reduce our community’s carbon footprint.
- Set an example of sustainability, both here and beyond
That’s our goal.
And to do it, we need you!