Solarize Corvallis is a partnership between the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition and Oregon Clean Power Cooperative.
Check out our Solarize Corvallis projects:
- Corvallis School District Offices – 150 kW ground-mounted solar array
(installed March 2020)
- Old Mill Center for Children & Families – 100 kW rooftop solar array
(installed August 2020)
- Benton County Kalapuya Building, 5400 SW Research Way
110 kW rooftop solar array (installed October 2020)
- Corvallis High School – 150 kW rooftop solar array (installed April 2021)
- First United Methodist Church Community Center –
40 kW rooftop solar array with battery backup (installed November 2021)
- Block 15 Brewery and Tap Room, 3415 SW Deschutes Street
98 kW rooftop solar array (installed December 2021)
- Third Street Commons owned by Corvallis Housing First (former Budget Inn)
30 kW rooftop solar array (installed February 2022)
- Linus Pauling Middle School – 98 kW rooftop solar array (installed June 2022)
We are currently in the process of developing solar projects for three additional Corvallis schools, a local nonprofit, and a local business.
Let’s accelerate our community’s transition to renewable energy and create a brighter future for all of us.
- Save energy
- Provide backup power sources during a blackout
- Reduce our community’s carbon footprint
- Make a difference — now, and from now on
- Set an example of sustainability, both here and beyond
That’s our goal. And to do it, we need you!
Find out how you can participate in this exciting initiative.