There are a lot of good reasons to ride the bus:
- It’s comfortable. The bus is heated in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer.
- It frees you up. Instead of keeping your eyes on the road, you can look around, read a book, take a quick nap, or use your time to get something done.
- It’s fun. Take a bus field trip with your kids. They’ll love it.
- It’s a new experience. Looking for something a little different? Surprise your sweetie with a unique ride for date night. There’s even a special late-night service called the Night Owl that runs on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays during the school year.
- It’s eco-friendly. Riding the bus instead of riding in a car uses less energy, produces less pollution, and helps reduce the impacts of climate change.
- It’s easy. The Where’s My Bus feature offers real-time bus information and a quick and easy mobile version.