Participation in the Sustainability Coalition is open to both individuals and organizations that support our vision, mission, and goals. It’s free to join!
How can individuals participate?
- Join our Google Group email list where the Coalition and our partner organizations share activities, events and community resources. Go directly to the Google Group to subscribe.
- To share your time, energy, and ideas with the Coalition, please volunteer for one of our action teams or committees. Simply fill out the volunteer application form.
What does it mean to be a partner organization?
As a Coalition partner organization, you’ll have an opportunity to increase the effectiveness of your sustainability efforts by:
- Reaching more people through increased communication
- Strengthening support for your initiatives, as well as those of other partners
- Learning from other partners’ successes
- Participating in projects with community-wide visibility
Members of partner organizations are encouraged, but not required, to serve on action teams and committees. Partner organizations designate a representative to receive communications, attend quarterly gatherings, and provide input.
The Corvallis Sustainability Coalition includes a wide diversity of organizations. See our partner organizations.