The Economic Vitality Action Team
What is economic vitality and how does it relate to sustainability?
We have developed a set of agreements—principles that can serve as rallying points for developing the Corvallis economy to meet our needs and those of our ecological systems.
Our 7 Agreements:
- Demographic diversity
- Available jobs and meaningful work
- Recognition of limits to growth
- Local production and consumption
- Sufficient infrastructure
- Congruent culture and governance
- Proactive transition
Read more about our team’s perspectives.
Join our Google Group so you don’t miss out on anything!
The Economic Vitality Action Team has developed some ambitious goals. Learn more about our vision, goals, strategies and actions.