Energy Action Team
Our goal is to reduce energy consumption in buildings, transition to renewable energy, and eliminate net greenhouse gas emissions. In the US, nearly ½ the energy we consume and ¾ of the electricity we generate is used to heat, cool, light and operate our buildings. Most of this energy is created by burning fossil fuels.
Join us as we work to:
- Support implementation of the Corvallis Climate Action Plan and act as consultants to the Climate Action Advisory Board
- Provide outreach to Corvallis neighborhoods about energy efficiency
- Partner with local energy efficiency advocacy organizations
- Explore ways to bring more renewable energy to Corvallis, including community solar
- Bring more energy grant dollars to Corvallis
- Keep more Corvallis dollars in Corvallis (energy efficiency, investment in local jobs, and investment in locally generated renewable energy)
See our calendar for upcoming meetings.
Join the Energy google group so you don’t miss out on anything!