Land Use Action Team
We’re developing meaningful land use projects in three goal areas:
- Community livability (livable, compact city with walkable, mixed-use areas)
- Land use and transportation
- Community resilience, green building and natural areas
- Parking in Corvallis: A Community Conversation
- Parking in Corvallis: Exploring Solutions
- Your Downtown: What’s Next?
- PARK(ing) Day
- Working with neighborhoods (West Hills Neighborhood)
- Design of land use tour (tour designed, yet to be implemented)
- Land use action notices (OSU Dorm, annexation agreements, OSU Corvallis Campus Vision, etc)
Land Use and Transportation
- Mapping neighborhood connectivity
- Mixed-mode trip design app
- Local mobility design (Dunawi mobility for Sunset Plaza area, downtown mobility proposal that helped achieve downtown bus route, low mass transit designs)
- Neighborhood Amenities Inventory (includes narrative and over 25 maps)
Community Resilience, Green Building and Natural Areas
Become a part of our team!
We’re seeking people interested in land use planning and collaborating with many stakeholders to advance sustainable and resilient land use actions.
See our calendar for upcoming meetings.
Join our Land Use google group so you don’t miss out on anything!