Action teams are groups of volunteers working together to implement the Community Sustainability Action Plan. Each action team is facilitated by a leadership team that coordinates the action team’s activities and reports to the Coalition Steering Committee.
Action teams are responsible for on-the-ground activities that include:
- Implementing Action Plan strategies through work on projects that are selected and designed by action team members
- Identifying and convening appropriate partners for collaborative actions
- Working with other Coalition action teams on addressing interrelated goals and actions
- Gathering needed metrics for reporting and planning
- Submitting progress reports and data
The action teams are organized around 12 topic areas:
Community Inclusion • Economic Vitality • Education • Energy
Food • Health & Human Services • Housing • Land Use
Natural Areas • Transportation • Waste Prevention • Water
To volunteer for an action team, choose your area of interest and fill out the “Contact Us” form for that team.