Savor the bounty of autumn – and support our local food system!
Check back for a complete list of participating restaurants and food producers! Here’s who we’ve lined up so far:
- Ants on a Log Cafe 541-714-5322
- Bellhop 541-207-3448
- Block 15 541-758-2077
- Brass Monkey 541-230-1323
- Castor 541-231-3322
- Mama Berg’s
- Ryko’s Asian Delicacy 541-230-1191
- Sky High Brewing 541-207-3277
- TacoVino 541-243-8128
- The Biere Library 541-286-4193
- The Corvallis Meat Pie Shop 541-740-5065
- The Dizzy Hen 541-307-4072
- Wild Yeast Bakery – Order loaves online or pick up loaves at First Alternative Co-op or the Corvallis Farmers’ Market
- Zia Southwest Cuisine 541-602-3272
Organized by the Sustainability Coalition’s Food Action Team.
Farm to Table Month is an annual event that encourages local restaurants to source more ingredients from the Local 6 area. Local 6 refers to products grown, produced, or processed by farms or businesses owned and operated within the six counties touching and including Benton County (Benton, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Marion, and Polk). Our goal is to increase the percentage of locally produced food consumed by the community in order to create a vibrant and secure local food system.